Bryce Canyon National ParkOutdoor enthusiasts will be in heaven when they enter Bryce Canyon National Park. There is an endless array of picturesque hiking trails, both long and short. Breathtaking sightseeing opportunities are in no short supply along the 13 viewpoints or via an ATV tour. For the adventurous, there are mule and horse rides that go down into Bryce Canyon. And everyone will appreciate one of the many ranger programs, which provide a more in-depth understanding of the Park.
- Summer (May - September) - 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Fall (October) - 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Winter (November - March) - 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Spring (April) - 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Private Vehicle - $25.00
- Non-Commercial Group - $12.00/Person
- Individual Entering by Foot, Bicycle,
Motorcycle - $12.00
- Utah Prairie Dog Day
- Annual Astronomy Festival
- Educational Outreach Programs
- Horseback Riding